Revenge is SWEET
So, you know how I mentioned that my parents have been torturing me with Old Macdonald Had a Farm? Well, I have found my revenge. I have this "musical" book that has buttons which, after being pressed, cause the book to play "music." I have this one book that has the tune to "The Bear Went Over the Mountain." I have found that every time I play this little tune, my parents actually sing "The Bear Went Over the Mountain," and clap along as well. I keep pushing the button over and over again (for several days in a row now) and laughing my tushie off. Of course, loving music as I do, I can't help but clap along after a while.
Parents ordered burritos again - so I stole a lot of "chicky" from daddy and not a few black beans from mommy. Of course, then I had to change into new jammies.
I learned to brush my teeth tonight (sort of).
Ok...off to bed with me.
Parents ordered burritos again - so I stole a lot of "chicky" from daddy and not a few black beans from mommy. Of course, then I had to change into new jammies.
I learned to brush my teeth tonight (sort of).
Ok...off to bed with me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home