The Sophia Chronicles

Friday, July 21, 2006

Elmopalooza

My parents are so distraught that the first muppet I can name is Elmo. Evidently, Elmo has grown on them, but they are still partial to Grover, Cookie, Oscar, Ernie, and Bert. I did say "Ernie" this morning, but refused to repeat it, and I have said "Bert" once before, but I say "Elmo" A LOT and make Daddy and Mommy read my Elmo book to me over and over and over again. I now have a Grover and a Cookie Monster stuffed animal in a pathetic attempt on Mommy's part to bribe me into disloyalty to Elmo.

I have really been enjoying playing in the sprinklers at day care and the park, and even playing in the pool in our building. This is good news given that I am being taken to a tropical island in August. My first vacation! Actually, at the park I often take buckets, fill them up and then wash the hippos. I also take the bucket full of water and dump it on myself (not over my head of course, because I really hate getting my hair wet). I also get covered with sand, so that my parents have to strip me down before I enter the apartment every night.

My vocabulary is increasing at an astonishing rate.

I am currently obsessed with cows. I can even moo.

I'm in a new class at day care - I moved up a grade a little early, and I am feeling right at home. Mommy notes that this is not surprising since I seem to have the run of the entire day care. What can I say? Mommy says it's because I'm "manipulative," but I think she means "charismatic." Surely that is what she means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home